Conversation took place here.viddeliten
(1 day ago) Marked as spam
Ah, but now… This was what THEY chose to show pdoeman! It was their initiative. Therefore, no englishman can be blamed for this.
Lawrance12 (1 day ago)
Marked as spam
It was his opinion of what they showed, that is different.In reply to “No Englishman can be blamed for this.”
What about English women, are they to be blamed?
Many Muslims are English; could you clarify your definition of “Englishman” under current English law?
For example, are English people those belonging to a certain ethnicity or are they all citizens of the English part of the UK?
viddeliten (1 day ago) Marked as spam
Haha! =) I know I express myself a little clumsy now and then… I bet you understood what I really ment!
Lawrance12 (1 day ago) Marked as spam
Sorry I hadn’t realized you were from Germany, you speak better English than I speak German.All the best
viddeliten (14 hours ago) Marked as spam
Actually, I am from Sweden. But I didn’t want to use that as an excuse. =)
I thought you were from the UK and had knowledge of UK current affairs. In a recent poll only 59% of Britons thought it was possible to be both a Muslim and a citizen of their country, a lower proportion than said so in France, Germany, Spain, Italy or the U.S., the other countries polled. Imagine if 41% of your country thought it was impossible to be an Agnostic or Atheist and be Swedish. This thinking causes social problems beyond a clash of cultures.
One reason I like Pdoeman;s videos is that they are rational. I just thought this one lacked balance. It is not for UK Muslims to calm the fears of other UK citizens. Under secular law everyone is innocent until proved guilty.I was complimenting your use of English because it is not your first language. We are lazy in the UK about learning other languages. Sorry for getting your nationality wrong.
viddeliten (15 minutes ago) Marked as spam
I thought that was so obvious it wasn’t even worth mentioning. Ofcourse I meant “a non-muslim english person” when I sad “englishman”… wich means I wasn’t excluding women. Thought that was obvious. Hmm, maybe it is in my dreamworld! 😉
(sorry for the weird format. I just copied straight from YouTube. I might have gotten some tags along with the text…)